Snow Wars Snow Wars

A good successor.

I enjoyed it. Better quality on youtube, but I mean, Newgrounds I must say is a better place to showcase your work. This definitely deserves to be on Newgrounds.

Fro responds:

that's what I think as well

I Am Gonna Get U!! I Am Gonna Get U!!

Man that guy runs very fast!

I love that guy, he's so fast! I wish I had that talent of running fast like him.

kanamomashouse responds:

Yeah me to.

Madness Nigation Madness Nigation

I hope this wins.

You worked so hard. This was the 2nd best flash this madness day.

HydraliskElite responds:

You, my friend, have some great taste in flash.

MZM 69 2 Preview MZM 69 2 Preview

This is the best trailer I have ever seen

I want to see this movie so bad. This is going to win every award on Madness Day. If it doesn't the Vampire Robot Nazi Zombies Alliance of America will be very, very displeased.

kanamomashouse responds:

Hey man thanks.

hai! wut u doing!? hai! wut u doing!?

This is the best animation I have ever seen.

I have never seen better than this!

HydraliskElite responds:

I know; It's very unique. Thanks for the awesome music, too!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Sarteka...

That is almost exactly how I felt.
While watching There She Is... I couldn't watch it. Maybe it's because I hate anime, but I could not sit through any of them. I thought the other animator was wasting his talent. It's not just mindless violence, it had choreography of the fighting, and the way the bunnies moved were outstanding.

Jump The Jump Jump The Jump

I couldn't sit through it.

I got to the part when it started. Saw the background and the horribly choppy animation. And then my eyes started to burn.

Matt2k8 responds:

REALLY?

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Blew my mind.

I believe you have made a masterpiece, good sir.

My Madness Animation My Madness Animation

Sucks... for a beginner

As the delightfully right people who rated this bad I guess they realize you put some serious work into this, yet it still sucks.
"I'll rate it 1 because its short" or "I wont watch, just rate zero because I'm an ass"
Good job, you should figure that maybe he's showing how far he's gotten it, and that's just wrong..
Secondly, you should really vote bad on some kids frickin flash when you dont have any to show for yourself. It's called reviewing. Do so.

abbuw responds:

AAP it is right to show how far I have gotten, it is not wrong. Also this is my first frame - frame animation, you dont know how hard it is to animate 320 frames.

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

This was cool

I draw like that ALL THE TIME in my notebooks. It is quite fun actually.